Jump to navigation
10 Signs You May Have Webular Standarditis
- You suffer night sweats and heart palpitations after dreaming you are being chased by swarms of angry divs.
- You refer to colleagues as Strict, Transitional, and the Future Unemployed.
- When blowing out your birthday candles, you wish first for your site to validate, second for world peace.
- You experience guilt and remorse after using three break tags on one page.
- The preschool teacher complains your child won't color inside or outside the lines--she'll only indicate colors on a separate sheet.
- You are overcome with nausea in the dining room table department at IKEA.
- You live in an apartment, have hay fever and don't know a petunia from a radish, but you mutter frequently to your spouse about "being in the garden."
- Your Visa bill hits an all-time high from ordering Eric Meyer CSS books.
- You have disturbing fantasies of TP-ing Bill Gates' house, wearing only a cardboard box.
- In a moment of road rage, you call another driver a "spacer.gif...an alt-less spacer.gif."